Family owned and operated for over 56 years and has always used quality ingredients and maintained low prices. Unlike chain restaurants, all of our Soups and Sauces are made from scratch daily. Our Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, and Fish are hand cut, not prepackaged. All produce is also hand prepared daily.
Firenze has followed the same family recipes for our famous Meat Sauce, Marinara, Fish Batter, Minestrone Soup, House Dressing and many more that have been handed down from generation to generation.
Our restaurant is available for private events, business lunches, dinners, and more. We would love to discuss how to be a part of your next event.
We will be Closed Sundays and Mondays
Temporary Dine-in Hours
Tuesday - Saturday: 3:30pm – 9:00pm
Temporary Carryout Hours
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Firenze will have special hours on the following holidays:
· Closed Easter Sunday
· Reduced hours for Memorial and Labor Day weekend
· Closed multiple days the Week of the 4th of July, exact dates may vary.
· Closed Thanksgiving Thursday and reopen at 3:30 on Black Friday
· Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and reopen at 3:30 on Dec 26th
· Open New Year’s Eve and Open at 3:30 New Year’s Day